Saturday 30 June 2012

She-Man

Who is a super sister? What can she do?
My sister Prayashi is someone who can be called as a supersaversister.
Now comes the question of what can she do or what did she do?

Soonu Moonu as I call her, can slap a guy (not just a guy but the most notorious guy) from her class when he is high one fine day and tells that I am one of those few hopeless seniors who loiter around the love point in our school. Hello! who does he think he is?.....firstly there is no love point and secondly I would be the last person to go there. Hi5 girl for landing that thaaaash on his face :D

She can also come to my immediate rescue when mom and I are arguing over baseless topics like hindi serials or star world shows?, ashton kutcher or johnny depp and blah blah. Mom can be really irritating at times and had it not been for my SSS mom would have turned me deaf with her constant lecturings by now.

She is someone who can answer calls meant for me and say stuff like- She is sleeping or she is busy studying- you may find it rude but then except for praful and SSS I don't think anybody else can understand or believe me when I say I HATE PHONES AND UNNECESSARY PHONECALLS.

She can stay up late till 12:30 plaiting my hair all over so that I can those frizzy waves the next morning when I wake up. She is also someone who has attempted numerous times to set me up with a guy but has failed miserably. She is also someone who thinks that every other guy whom I speak to is actually my secret crush.

She is there for me always and forever. She has bravely fought for me and have gone against my parents for me. She is the hero. My superhero. This girl is like a fierce tigress who is always protective towards me. Love you SSS!! <3

1 comment:

  1. Sniff!... :')..
    Dont worry I will b there till d end of d world!.. :)

    ReplyDelete