Monday 15 August 2011

To Divija With Love

Divija Vasudevan this one is just to let you know how angry I am, how sad I am and how terrible you are to leave us all behind like that. Wish we could have spent some more time together. It was just last year when we met, started talking, then gossiping and then our friendship further progressed and we became so close that we never thought twice before hitting each others butts in public and we termed it as "butt-slapping". Things couldn't have been better the next year as we got placed in the same section (thanks to the teachers). This gave us a better opportunity to know each other better. To come more closer. And yes we did try to understand each other better. Naah..not try...we actually understood :) The best part about you was that you got awesome food in your cute little yellow tiffin box. Be it paranthas or sandwiches never did we (me, lorry, rao) hesitate to lick it clean.

When I first entered my new section I wasn't too enthusiastic to meet my new classmates. Everything seemed so dull. The classroom was unexceptionally quite and forbidding.....but thenyou came along. It was like suddenly a firework went and lit up the dark night sky. You were the phuljhari of the class. You were the bulb among the many tube lights and you were the lighthouse in the forlorn bed of rocks set in a faraway shore and you were the pole star shining bright among the zillions of flickering and sparkling stars. I remember our first day in ninth. Some of the naughty boys of our class stole your bottle and hid it somewhere and you were running behind them and you discovered your bottle and ended up splashing water on all the people standing near you. All this while though you didn't notice I just observed you. every morning you enter the class and see me and shout...."chanaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa" and I favored you in return by shouting .......'Djayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy". And we used to collect berries from the tree adjoining our school building and put them inside each others pinafores and then we had to open our belts and jump to let those berries come out of our dresses. 

Everything was so perfect until one day when you came and told us that your dad was transferred to Chennai. WTH. This is not done. How can you just come along and say something like this and expect us to not say anything in return??.......Well...eh since your papa is in the army I am excusing you or else you would have known better. Will miss this spark a lot. You know girl...though I don't express much I really am sad that you are leaving us. But as a good friend should do I wish you all the happiness and success in your future. Hope you make lots of friends over there ( no doubt you will) and hope we keep seeing each other. If not in reality at least in dreams. Phaattttackkkk (just butt-slapped you for the last time). Loved you then. Loved you now. Will love you forever.  <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

9 comments:

  1. WOW u wrote it ........awsm..am pretty much totally stuk wth da blogger acount it damn tough 2 find the edit .ny ways thumbs up.;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah i too had some problems with the logging in stuff but now itz fine...btw thanx m glad u liked it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chanaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Phatakk!
    You just got butt slapped!
    Divi or Dj or whatever here! I love you! Such a bhaari-bharkam thing you wrote re female! But i love it! Mwah mwah! Will miss you biatch! Kidnap me off! Hide me somewhere! Okay whatever! I LOVE YOU. I LOVE YOU. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand Phatakk yet again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hell!.....u cud have told me before that i am allowed to kidnap u.......u r in chennai now nd itz not on my budget to go there jus to kidnap u! Neways u know m looking forward to that day after 10 years....wudnt it b damn fun??....WOW!! hey enjoy ur life there....best of luck Darl! LOve Love nd more love...thats wat i will always give u!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. just luv what my is wrote realyyy u r my role model

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooooo so here comes my naughty sister.....the world is yet to know about you Ms. Jeeps
    neways thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. yea....kidnap her seriously!! It'll be fun...

    ReplyDelete
  8. u dunno her dad is in d army........my house will get bombarded :P ......u only take d risk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hahahahahahah! Psycho! You are allowed to kidnap me anytime loser! A.N.Y.T.I.M.E. So yeah... Kanjoos ladki!

    ReplyDelete