Sunday 4 September 2011

So there we go.......




We met for the last time yesterday. Went to the terrace of my apartment with my camera. Made my sister the cameraman. She did a good job. Then we (me, np, rao, lorry, DJ) sat together. And started giving random farewell speeches. Inspired by the many movies........we did something. We promised to meet after 10 years. Isn't that gonna be great??........We will be 24. We should have made our career decisions by then. We will be single and free then. All those thoughts make me jump with excitement. But I just hope, I fervently hope that we all can stick together till then. Don't want to loose any of those girls. So keeping my fingers crossed for that day. We hope to meet. Hope to even go for a vacation together. Just us to Andaman and Nicobar islands in a cruise. 3rd of September. Thats the date we people are meeting on after 10 years. 4.09.2021 ........here we come!!!.......addition, we are going to sing Tadap tadap!!


I was actually thinking of downloading that special video.... will do it some other day. It takes a lot of time for doing it.


  

1 comment:

  1. In picture 2 and 4 my hair is a MESS. So yeah...thanks! But yeah we'll pucca pucca meet! You DARE DITCH ME. SO yeah! Yay! Phataaaccckk!

    ReplyDelete