Friday 23 September 2011

What is it with me and my afternoon nappies?

My exams are going on and according to mom one should always have a little nap in the afternoon to be able to study better in the evenings. So I didn't dare question her this time and did as she told. But my sleep? It was a disaster. 






I hate being woken up once I fall asleep. And it happened today. Happens almost very other day but not as fast as it happened today. I know it was exactly one hour since I closed my eyes. Some neighbor of mine. Some cranky old lady and her son were screaming at the top of their lungs in Telugu. It would have been fine if I could have atleast understood what was that very important discussion that had to break my sleep. I wanted to scream back at her, "Will you please shut up?" But my self conscience held me back. I didn't feel like doing something which I hated if others did. So with no other option, I just got up from sleep. It hardly comes to me and so when I get it everybody wants to snatch it away. That lady she better watch her manners. Next time my sleep is broken it won't be good.








My sis sleeping nicely on he study table
  She is another specimen...sleeps till she can sleep no more!! I am jealous of these people.

2 comments:

  1. u r such an idiot

    ReplyDelete
  2. no I'm not...you are an idiot to sleep like that when you are supposed to be studying

    ReplyDelete